According to the statistics of Domo Data Never Sleeps 5.0, this amount of information on social networks is generated every minute:
– Snapchat publishes 527,760 photos;
– Мore than 120 professionals join LinkedIn;
– YouTube users are watching 4,146,600 videos;
– 456,000 tweets are sent to Twitter;
– 46,740 new photos appear on Instagram.
Data is on overdrive. It’s being generated at break-neck pace, flooding out of the dozens of connected devices we use every day, and it shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, the number of internet users has grown over a billion in the last five years, more than half of the world’s web traffic now comes from mobile phones.
In its fifth year, Data Never Sleeps shows exactly how much data is created every single minute. From tweets to swipes, likes to shares, the digital world is exploding. Take a look at the graph, what do you think?